:: ES|西班牙华人及中国留学生之家论坛首版

长期警示 警惕专骗海外华人的国内网络骗子:所谓外国交友招聘招租但不以外国电话联络的新ID必为骗子 (骗子其实根本不在外国);鼓动点击某处看图看详情的新ID必为骗子(假入口骗密码)。

Notice
0 0 [楼主]

One thing to mention:

If I know the answers about your problems, I am glad to reply. If not, I only keep silent.That is the reason I did not reply your emails.

If you can not go to a univeristy in China, it is also not easy for you to be accepted here. If you put a lot of money just for studying Spanish then go to college here, just stop it. Do not waste your money.

Another thing is that Spanish degree is not certified by the Chinese goverment. So just think it over! A normal spanish degree (not a key university, such as an MBA from IESE, ESADE, IE) means nothing. You can not find a decent job here. The degree is also not welcomed in China.
After all,English is more popular in China. Only if you want to work in a chinese restaurant or factory in Spain like most people from Qingtian.

That is good if you only want to study Spanish and have a nice trip here.

If you have a university degree in China, so you can apply for a university by yourself, do not count on any agency. They know nothing, charge you so much money. You can go to the school's website to get more info. Often a good univeristy will have a website in English. If not, just think the univeristy over.

Many very old univeristies in Spain are not very good, "The old universities are corrupted by the old system.
"

The above is only my opinion.

[发布:北京时间 2002/11/20 22:49:00]

0 0 [2楼]

gracias?
donde esta?
puede decirme unas informaciones sobre madrid?

[发布:北京时间 2002/11/21 2:54:00]

名号:libre 男
级别:新到

0 0 [3楼]

Muchisimos gracias! Quiero ir a Madrid,puedes aconsejarme unos universidades buenas,por favor.Gracias!

[发布:北京时间 2002/11/21 12:02:00]

名号:xinwuhen 男
级别:村少

0 0 [4楼]

could u tell me about unav' reputation in spain?
3x

[发布:北京时间 2002/11/21 17:40:00]

名号:verabredung 男

0 0 [5楼]

Sorry that I do not know which school is better for studying Spanish.So do not ask me questions about language studying...

As to the repuatation of univeristies in Spain, I also do not know the rankings of each field except Economics in Spain. I only know the following programs are well-known in Europe,maybe all over the world:

IESE (MBA) Barclona
ESADE (MBA) Barclona
IE (MBA) Madrid
UPF (Economics)Barclona
UAB (Economics)Barclona
Calros III Madrid (Economics)
Alicante (Economics)Alicante

[发布:北京时间 2002/11/21 23:25:00]

名号:upf 女
级别:亭壮

0 0 [6楼]

In addition, you can go to the following website to get more info about the schools in Spian.

http://www.iagora.com/istudy/country.html::country=163

[发布:北京时间 2002/11/21 23:33:00]

名号:upf 女
级别:亭壮

0 0 [7楼]

3x
the university offer master degree(economics) taught in english, I'd like to futher my knowledge in this field
so I just try it

[发布:北京时间 2002/11/22 13:53:00]

名号:verabredung 男

0 0 [8楼]

你好:
    希望你在他乡一切都好!
    我是大二在读生,想到西班牙留学。但不知道留学的具体费用。
    比如:一年的学费大概为多少?生活费用多少?勤工俭学是否有此
    机会?如果勤工俭学那收入又会有多少?我不希望家里担负很多,我希望自己能够减轻父母的负担(家境不优越)。
    另外,对于西班牙的各种大学,我抱有疑问,不知道好坏具体。我想如果我到了西班牙,还是以学西语为住,因为我想学。
    希望能给一定的解答。谢谢!

颜色

[发布:北京时间 2002/11/27 17:23:00]

名号:茜薇 女
级别:立少

0 0 [9楼]

你好,我也是大二的学生,正在学西语,也是准备去西班牙读硕士学位,但听你说中国不承认那些ESADE等学校的学历,而欧洲甚至全世界都认可,为什么呢?我想去那里读经济,MBA等,但是你说中国不承认,我充满疑惑。

[发布:北京时间 2003/1/26 16:48:00]

名号:sillyboy8 男
级别:立壮

9  1/1 9718:

此论坛页面上的内容为论坛用户自行编写发布,责权皆属发帖用户,且不代表KINA.cc网站的观点。