:: DK|丹麦华人论坛专区版

长期警示 警惕专骗海外华人的国内网络骗子:所谓外国交友招聘招租但不以外国电话联络的新ID必为骗子 (骗子其实根本不在外国);鼓动点击某处看图看详情的新ID必为骗子(假入口骗密码)。

亲身体验 - 奥胡斯的自行车拍卖行
0 0 [楼主]

坐上公车的时候已经是12:03了。天空阴郁,奥胡斯古老的街道和红砖房子看起来更加沉重了。往来行人匆匆,每个人脸上面无表情。我不知道为什么子忽然想要描述他们的样子,这一切起来跟我要去做的事情毫无关系。我正在前往自行车拍卖行,那里正在进行每月一次的自行车拍卖。在奥胡斯弄到一辆便宜又不错的自行车,每月的第一个星期三到警察局举办的自行车拍卖会,是个不错的机会。

我喜欢我上次拍到的那辆自行车:紫色的,跟我冬季的衣服正好搭配;有个不错的篮子,可以带上超市里买的东西。每次骑着这辆紫色小车放学,带着蔬菜,面包,牛奶,肉等等一大堆食物回家,想象着它们是如何变成美味可口的饭菜,是一天辛勤工作后的享受。但是,这辆车太高了,坐上它我就踩不着地。上下车的时候更是笨拙。有点危险。不过在一个月的相处中,我习惯了它。现在它属于Alyssa。奇怪的是她没有比我高,但是她觉得这辆车适合她。

在去拍卖行的路上下起了雪。刚开头雪不大,只是在空中漂浮的白色小点。。。。。

拍卖行里人头攒动。这次人显然比上次多了不少,不少错过上次拍卖的外地学生都来了,想要拍到一辆便宜的好车难度更大了。

说说这个拍卖:不少被遗弃的,被偷窃了但是又被警察追回的,不要了的然后拿来这里委托拍卖的自行车组成了拍卖品,还有一些摩托车。所谓的拍卖行不过跟中国很多自行车停车场差不多的地下室,有个好像看车人车棚的小房间,是登记的地方。一到拍卖行,径直去登记,给他一张证明身份的卡,一般是信用卡或者社会保险卡,然后领取一张号牌。拍卖主持人坐在高台上,旁边的纪录员在电脑上记录上拍卖成功的车的牌号和竞拍人号码,登记处的电脑马上可以查询,然后你就在登记处交钱,拿回你的信用卡。在主持人前面是用木栅栏隔出来的走道,自行车被一辆一辆牵过来拍卖。

拍卖进行得非常快,非常激动人心。不到一分钟就拍掉一辆自行车。紧张死了,举一次手就是加50克朗。自行车的拍卖一开始就价格狂飙,有的甚至比摩托车还要贵。I was looking for a lower bike. Bike No.12, an old style bike with a nice basket, was sold for 800DKK! And the following bikes were also expensive. People were crazy...At the beginning I was afraid I could not get a bike today. Then it came a short bike and I raised my hand. I heard it was 200DKK by the time, so it was mine for 250DKK.
"What is your number?"
"77."
"Lucky number, you." Giggling...

The chain doesn't look good of the bike. It was a bit too expensive. I regreted....and went back to the auction again....
There came a marron color bike. It is the same size as the previous one but much better chain. And it looks cool!
"77, lucky number again." The man laughed.

But it comes the problem. I had to pay 500DKK (tax inculded) for both bike...and I had 3 bikes now!

But I am the lucky number!

Great thanks to Steen, who helped me fixed my bike last time and helped again this time.
Great thanks to Alyssa, who helped me carried the bike to the university in such old weather. and bought the old bike of mine.
Great thanks to Funda, who replyed my e-mail and showed interested in the extra bike of mine.

I rode the bike home in the snow. It was fantasitic. The fairies danced in the yellow lights with the wind. I suddenly understood the Chinese phrase "swan-feather snow".  It was cold. But much better then the rain. I love those white fairies.

[发布:北京时间 2007/2/8 7:46:49]

0 0 [2楼]

u have thrown away too much.

[发布:北京时间 2007/2/8 19:07:32]

名号:yx8337 男
级别:中士

0 0 [3楼]

Well, I feel 300 to a good bike is OK for me... One of the bike has been sold, and I am selling the remind one. I left one for myself.

[发布:北京时间 2007/2/9 1:35:20]

名号:waterduck 女
级别:亭壮

0 0 [4楼]

Could you tell me the address of the Bike Auction? Thanks

[发布:北京时间 2009/6/10 4:27:58]

名号:Zhuo 女
级别:立少

4  1/1 9718:

此论坛页面上的内容为论坛用户自行编写发布,责权皆属发帖用户,且不代表KINA.cc网站的观点。